Queensland Gold Cup, Pink Polo Day
September 21 - September 22
Pink Polo Day, Queensland Gold Cup Polo
Elysian Fields, 3042 Beaudesert-Nerang Road, Canungra, Queensland 4275
Pink Polo Day is Sunday 22 September, Games start at 9am, Gold Cup Final Game 3pm.
Qld’s best polo. A battle for the Qld Gold Cup.
This annual highlight tournament proudly supports Turning Canungra Pink.
– Food Vans & Drinks Available, Cash bar on site
– Prize for Best Dressed Male & Female
– Ladies and Men’s Foot Race
– Divot Stomping
– Meet the Players
– Raffles and Fund Raising
- $5 General entry ($2 kids)
- Free Parking
- $50 Car Boot Picnic Space – bring your own picnic. Price per 3m wide space. Bring your own pop up shade tent and esky. Park one car per picnic space.
- Meat and cheese platters will be available for order. Details coming soon.
For bookings and enquiries, contact Gina, Qld Polo Secretary:
or Text: 0407 677 423
See the event page on facebook for more updates.
Highlights from 2018: